need help

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 9, 2009   (RSS)

Hey Guys,

I'm new to CMS Builder and php. I really like this product and glad I purchased it. It was all abit overwhelming at first, but it's getting better the more I mess with the program. Here's my problem. I'm working on my first realty site for a client and trying my best to understand what's going on. I am somewhat beginning to figure out what's going on w/ the workings of CMS Builder. But I'm having trouble understanding things such as making a search for the listings (like do I set that up in the CMS program in tables?), and getting the listings to come up in a certain organized order when searched (would that be set up in the CMS as well?), things of that nature. I found the realty template that comes w/ CMS Builder, and I was trying to open it up and start playing with it to help me out a little. I got the php file opened in dreamweaver to view it, but when I try to pull the search.php file on the web, for example, i get this error:

getRecords(homepage): Couldn't load schema for 'homepage'!

What does that mean? Is there a way to bring it into CMS Builder or do I edit in Dreamweaver? Thanks for any help and if you have any suggestions on good tuts on realty building w/ this product it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for any help,
John
John C. Morris
Interdimensional Designs
www.covdesigns.com