Images into Table Cells

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 12, 2009   (RSS)

Just bought the software - I only understand the very basics so far. Typically, I use Joomla, but wanted to give this tool a try.

I am trying to make this page editable for a client :
http://hotfitnessyoga.com/schedule.htm

Currently, I am working under yoga.sitehook.com/schedule.php before I transfer it over to his web address.

He would like to be able to edit the time, and be able to move the images around in the table as his class times change.

I have gotten it to where everything is editable in a WYSIWYG Single Record section type. However, it's not very attractive. The first column is stretched way out.

Worst of all, I can delete the image in a cell, but it won't let me cut and paste it to somewhere else. I can only drag the image from one cell to another - and then it makes the cell height stretch.

Is there a way to set it up to where he can edit the text and simply copy and paste the image?

Thanks in advance for any tips,
Ashley

Re: [Dave] Images into Table Cells

Commenting out those two lines worked perfectly. Thank you so much!

As far as the single page editor with checkboxes, how does that work? Instead of the image, there would be a checkmark? Or is that customizable?

Is there a way for the backend user to put a checkmark, but for it to appear as the image on the website?

Thanks again for answering so quickly!

Re: [Ashley1985] Images into Table Cells

By Dave - March 12, 2009

Hi Ashley1985,

Yes, basically if you had a checkbox field in the editor called "monday_morning_time_a" then you could have this in the code:

<?php if ($record['monday_morning_time_a']): ?>
... code to show image here ...
<?php endif ?>

This tests to see if the checkbox is checked and only shows the html or code inside the if/endif if the checkbox _is_ checked.

Hope that helps, let me know if you need more details.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com