FYI: Error in actionHandler.php (line 21)

6 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 12, 2009   (RSS)

Re: [chrisp] FYI: Error in actionHandler.php (line 21)

By Dave - March 12, 2009

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the CMS Builder forum and thanks for the bug report. :)

Can you check if that single slash is in your zip file? It's showing as a double slash in mine. I can't seem to locate it?

Thanks!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] FYI: Error in actionHandler.php (line 21)

By chrisp - March 12, 2009

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your message. Funny, it's a double slash in the zip file, and it's on line 22 not 21 like it is on the server. Not sure why it would have changed.

I'm experiencing other odd behaviour too. I'm able to log in now, but can't seem to select any of the Admin menu options. I keep getting redirected to the main Admin page.

I get an error at the top of the Admin page saying, "Please set 'Admin Email' under: Admin > General Settings", but I thought I already set that during the install. When I click General Settings, I just get redirected back to /cmsAdmin/admin.php.

I might just try reinstalling ...

Thanks again,
Chris

By Dave - March 12, 2009

Chris,

The "Enter Admin Email" message is normal, but the other issues aren't.

It's strange that the slash would be removed between the zip and uploading. Let me know what you find out.
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] FYI: Error in actionHandler.php (line 21)

By chrisp - March 12, 2009

Dave,

Could this redirecting issue be caused by running the CMS from a temporary URL? -- e.g. www.ourdomain.com/~client/cmsAdmin, but having the client's final destination URL (clientdomain.com) in the domain name field?

Would this cause a conflict of some sort?

Thanks,
Chris

By Dave - March 12, 2009

The domain field is for information only as part of the license details.

The links on the admin page look like this and shouldn't redirect: <a href="?menu=database">...</a>

If you want to email me CMS and FTP details to dave@interactivetools.com I could take a look at it for you. Email, don't post login details to the forum.

Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else.
interactivetools.com