Errors On Install

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 15, 2009   (RSS)

By RaisyRoo - April 15, 2009

Hi,

I have a GoDaddy Windows shared server - just updated to IIS7 to accomodate PHP extensions. Getting the following errors when accessing the CMS Builder software. Does this have anything to do with needing to install a php5.ini in the root - seen that posted somewhere.

Any help is appreciated.

Warning: rename(D:/Hosting/2868383/html/cmsAdmin/data/settings.dat.php.default,D:/Hosting/2868383/html/cmsAdmin/data/settings.dat.php): Permission denied in D:\Hosting\2868383\html\cmsAdmin\lib\common.php on line 630 Error renaming 'D:/Hosting/2868383/html/cmsAdmin/data/settings.dat.php.default' : rename(D:/Hosting/2868383/html/cmsAdmin/data/settings.dat.php.default,D:/Hosting/2868383/html/cmsAdmin/data/settings.dat.php): Permission denied! Make sure this file and it's directory are writable!

Re: [RaisyRoo] Errors On Install

By Dave - April 15, 2009

Hi RaisyRoo, welcome to the CMS Builder forum! :)

I'm going to see if I can make that error message less verbose! :) What it means is that php and the program don't have access to modify settings.dat.php or the /data/ folder.

Most hosts have a control panel that lets you change permissions on files. See if you can find that and then give more permissions to those files so php can update them.

Hope that helps, let me know if that works for you.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com