Licensing Question

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 22, 2009   (RSS)

By craig0905 - April 22, 2009

Hi there,

A quick (hopefully) question about licensing. I'll be using CMS Builder for a website which has the domain www.example.COM, but which redirects to www.example.NET/user/website. (Not my choice; that's the way the client wants it for reasons I won't go into.)

Two questions:

* Considering the possibility there could be other people on example.NET using CMS Builder, would this present a problem when installing CMS Builder?
* Should the client decide to get proper hosting for example.COM at some point, is moving the licence from example.NET/user/website possible?

Thanks.

Craig

Re: [craig0905] Licensing Question

By craig0905 - April 22, 2009

* Should the client decide to get proper hosting for example.COM at some point, is moving the licence from example.NET/user/website possible?

I've noticed similar questions in other threads, and I'm assuming the answer to this is yes.

Re: [craig0905] Licensing Question

By Donna - April 22, 2009

Hi there,

Your license isn't locked to your domain name any way, so that's no problem. As long as you have only one installation at a time for each license, you're good to go. :)

Having multiple installations of CMS Builder on the same server won't affect it at all.

I hope this helps!
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com