xml load in cmsb
5 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: November 22, 2010 (RSS)
Hi all,
is there way to load xml into cmsb just like email into cmsb,
I want a solution not "this will need custom coding" hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Greetz Maurice
is there way to load xml into cmsb just like email into cmsb,
I want a solution not "this will need custom coding" hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Greetz Maurice
-------------------------------------------Dropmonkey.nl
Re: [Maurice] xml load in cmsb
By Damon - November 22, 2010
Hi Maurice,
>is there way to load xml into cmsb just like email into cmsb,
>
>I want a solution not "this will need custom coding"
Based on your requirements, there isn't a feature to add xml directly into CMS Builder.
I will add it to the feature request list though. It is a cool idea.
Thanks!
>is there way to load xml into cmsb just like email into cmsb,
>
>I want a solution not "this will need custom coding"
Based on your requirements, there isn't a feature to add xml directly into CMS Builder.
I will add it to the feature request list though. It is a cool idea.
Thanks!
Cheers,
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com
Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com
Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/
Re: [Damon] xml load in cmsb
Hi Damon,
a plugin would also be cool it will make CMSB very powerful.
how ever its already very powerful bud than it will be a superman hahahah
greez Maurice
a plugin would also be cool it will make CMSB very powerful.
how ever its already very powerful bud than it will be a superman hahahah
greez Maurice
-------------------------------------------Dropmonkey.nl
Re: [Maurice] xml load in cmsb
By Dave - November 22, 2010
Also, it depends if you mean a one-time import or an ongoing import and whether the XML is a standard format like RSS or a custom XML format.
We might make a RSS import plugin one-day, we've had a few requests for that over the years. But for things like importing a custom XML data feed from someone's backend system it usually does take some customization.
I'd also like to make a generic CSV import solution at some point as well.
We might make a RSS import plugin one-day, we've had a few requests for that over the years. But for things like importing a custom XML data feed from someone's backend system it usually does take some customization.
I'd also like to make a generic CSV import solution at some point as well.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com
interactivetools.com
Re: [Dave] xml load in cmsb
Hi dave,
i was just writing that (the csv option) I know it isn't easy but i'm looking at a work around just using a php that dos read xml, rsss feeds, and cvs and make a sync with both databases.
that could work wel.
Greetz and thnx
i was just writing that (the csv option) I know it isn't easy but i'm looking at a work around just using a php that dos read xml, rsss feeds, and cvs and make a sync with both databases.
that could work wel.
Greetz and thnx
-------------------------------------------Dropmonkey.nl