is this software my saviour?

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 4, 2011   (RSS)

By mlgdave - July 1, 2011

I have a custom written auction and classifieds site, built on LAMP, it has NO backend at all and Im not a coder but i can do basic mods, I use notepad++ and i access my Db through phpMyadmin and edit stuff and uplpoad via ftp. I would love to be able to edit my pages online through a cp, I would love to be able to make changes to my files with an WYSIWYG online editor, I would like to be able to modify my css files and overall look, I would like to be able to add new categories to my site...................I would like to add new pages to my site and use an existing header and footer.

Does this system work with an existing php site that was custom written but not have the CMS framework? in other words will CMSB import my pages into itself to allow for editing or do I add edit areas to my pages or add code tags to have my pages be able to work etc?

mlgdave

ps........my page is www.goldbay.com and it has both static and dynamic pages and PHP, AJAX and JS

Re: [mlgdave] is this software my saviour?

By mlgdave - July 1, 2011

it seems like I may be able to install this system, create a custom wite and add all my existing php code into custom pages and for all intents and purposes rewrite the whole site to use this system?

mlgdave

Re: [mlgdave] is this software my saviour?

By mlgdave - July 2, 2011

is anyone going to answer whether the things im asking are possible with this system?

mlgdave