Membership not loging in

Hi Guys,

All the functionality of the membership plugin is working fine, the sign-up process, password reminder etc. However, when I log in, I get re-directed as I'm meant to, but it is not activiting me as signed in.

ie. the code below doesn't "show this" and none of the member only functions work. Any suggestions on what to look for? I've attached the pertinent files....

<?php if (@$CURRENT_USER): ?>
show this
<?php endif ?>
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)

Re: [Tom P] Membership not loging in

Hi Tom,

Thanks for this.

I've sent an email through to support with FTP access which may help you more?

I don't have that error check on each page, but adding it didn't seem to make a difference.

I do have a age verification script that may be causing some issue?

Cheers,
Tim
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)

Re: [Toledoh] Membership not loging in

By Jason - January 2, 2012

Hi,

This issue was resolved. Here are the details in case anyone else runs into a similar problem.

Problem:
- When logged into CMS Builder, if you access a .php page in another directory that includes viewer_functions.php, your session would be destroyed and you have to log into CMS Builder again. If you logged in with the website membership plugin and then went to CMS Builder the same thing would happen.

Cause:
- The most likely cause is that your server is running a program called Suhosin, which is a php security script, which usually causes a lot more problems than it solves. In the cmsAdmin folder there is a php.ini file. It is this file that interferes with Suhosin, setting it to it's strictest level.

Solution:
- delete the php.ini file from the cmsAdmin folder, or rename it. This should resolve the issue. Note that if you upgrade CMS Builder, you will probably have to do this again.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Jason] Membership not loging in

By Toledoh - January 2, 2012

Thanks for that Jason - no wonder I couldn't figure it out!

Thanks for going to that effort!
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)