Is it possible to specify window parameters when I open a new page for a link?

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 8, 2012   (RSS)

By joy - March 14, 2012 - edited: March 14, 2012

Hi, I'm new to using CMSB and I'm trying to convert an existing HTML site to use php and CMSB.

When I open a new window via a URL link, is there a way to specify window parameters?

Here is my exisiting html code below. In the CMSB interface, I do see the option to open in a new window, but I'm not sure how to specify additional parameters. Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

<A HREF='#'onClick="window.open('http://www.mydomain.com/map.html','_blank','width=500,height=600,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,copyhistory=no,resizable=no');return false" onmouseover="window.status='Map'; return true;">map for directions</A>.

Re: [gkornbluth] Is it possible to specify window parameters when I open a new page for a link?

By joy - April 8, 2012

Thank you for your reply Jerry, I appreciate that you took the time to respond.

Actually, it turns out that since I am so new to the interface I didn't actually see the 'html' link. After I inserted a link from the interface, I was able to click the 'html' button and edit the code directly to do what I wanted. This was all I needed to do to create the position and size for the popup map window.

I did not find the information either on the support site or in the interface indicating that I could directly edit the html/php code for the page.

Thought I would post the solution in case it helps someone else.

Cheers.