disconnected when membership addon up

10 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 30, 2012   (RSS)

By jimmy.g - July 24, 2012

Hi,
I recently bought membership addon and I've a problem when I active the plugin
my problem is I'm getting disconnect every 1 minute so i can't do anything except relog every time for chance I can disable the plugin and my session stop disconnecting

Also when I upload the sample membership page provided on .rar Im getting this error "Security Check - Remove this error from this script before you use it."

Hope you will be able to find what's wrong

Thanks in advance and tell me if you need more precision :)

good bye

Re: [Jason] disconnected when membership addon up

Hi,
So my problem still there I setup another folder for session.save_path like you said but didn't work. I'm not disconnect when the membership plugin is off even with new session.save_path. After I activate the membership my connection is lost every one minute so the problem must be the plugin. I also erase all history and cache from my browser like said on the post you gave me but also didn't work.
The problem is automatic when Im trying to add a new record with upload on it. I can see the Admin login page on it like if it was an iframe.
Hope there's a solution to my problem
bye

Re: [jimmy.g] disconnected when membership addon up

By Jason - July 24, 2012

Hi,

That's pretty unusual. If you could send in a [url http://www.interactivetools.com/support] 2nd Level Support[/url] Request, we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Request sent I'll wait.

By Jason - July 25, 2012

Hi Jimmy,

I've resolved this issue. First, there was no save_path set up on your server, so I set one up for you within CMS Builder. The problem only seemed to present when you go to the "Fiche vitrine" section that uses a front end page in an iFrame. I changed your website membership configuration to allow for multiple logins. This has taken care of the issue for you.

Hope this helps,
interactivetools.com

By jimmy.g - July 25, 2012

Hi,
the save path still there I erase the "fiche vitrine" thing and I change the multiple login thing to "false" because I don't want my client to relog everytime on membership content and CMSB and the problem still there and I got disconnected if I try to create a listing.

it certainly a problem on websiteMembership.php because when it desactivate there's no problem.

I've all the latest version 2.15 & 1.07

hope you will be able to help me

By jimmy.g - July 26, 2012

Hi,
I've made a clean install with just CMSB and the membership plugin
with the default save session and the custom one you created and the problem still there.
So I've 2 question

1. if it server side what should I ask to my hosting administrator to see if there's no conflict (I also notice the problem is automatic when there's an upload on the record I want to create)

2. i've not upload any example page like login, forgot password, edit profil page etc... . I'm wondering if this can be the problem.

so "fiche vitrine" isn't the problem there's a conflict between membership plugin and hosting maybe or membership plugin and upload system. I hope you will take a look

thanks so much by advance I'm borderline crying lol :)

good bye

By Jason - July 30, 2012

Hi,

We are currently taking a closer look into this and will let you know what we find.

Thanks,
interactivetools.com

By jimmy.g - July 30, 2012

Hi my issue is solve thanks to the good team support
My problem: When membership plugin was active I was disconnect each 1 minute and my session was set to get "kill" each 24h.

the solution: Ive Suhosin on my server (installed by my hosting provider) and it was making a conflict I guess so here's the message
"the problem is the suhosin patch (http://www.hardened-php.net/suhosin/index.html) on the server. It was breaking the session because of the php.ini defaults file in the cmsAdmin folder. I renamed the php.ini file and your sessions are good now"

Thanks again to all the support team