Display info1 for upload in Section Editor

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 17, 2013   (RSS)

By avrom33 - January 16, 2013

Hi guys!  It's been a long time since I worked with CMS Builder, so I'm a little rusty here. In the section editor, I would like to display an upload caption (info1) as well as the picture. So as well as the picture "picture" I would also like to display it's caption (info1) for the client to see in the editor.

Cheers
Avrom

By avrom33 - January 16, 2013

Hi Greg,

Interesting. I'm using the latest version 2.50. As you can see from my screen-shot I'm not seeing the extra upload information.

btw I'm using the upload in a list viewer, but when I originally had a section with a detail viewer and uplaods, all that information was fine. It must be something to do with that. ;)

Cheers

Avrom

Hi Avrom,

I see what your trying to achieve now, so you want info1 to be displayed on the section list page of a mutirecord section? The example I gave is from the detail page of a record, where the info1 is listed next to the uploaded image for an upload field. 

Unfortuantly there isn't a way you can do this in the latest release of CMS Builder, but it's something we will consider for a future release.

One workaround would be to create another text field in the section and duplicate the data stored in info1 into it, then display that on your section list page instead. 

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By avrom33 - January 17, 2013

Hi Greg, thanx for following up. OK, yes please add that to a futre release then. :)

Cheers