Another custom gallery question

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 15, 2013   (RSS)

By gregThomas - May 14, 2013

Hi Meg,

I think I'm going to need a bit more information before I can make a suggestion.

Is this one record with multiple uploads, or is it a multiple record section with each record having one upload to it? Are you implementing a particular jQuery or JavaScript slideshow system, or is this one you've written yourself?  How does the system select an image/section record to display within the slideshow?

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By meg - May 14, 2013

The is one entry in a multi-listing section, with one upload record where multiple images are uploaded. I need to designate a numeric system (based on order) of these image uploads. 

Here's the javascript I'm using: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/featuredcontentslider.htm

Since I'm already using the prev, next and increment buttons elsewhere, and need another prev and next button, I'm using the direct link javascript they suggest. 

By gregThomas - May 15, 2013

Hi Meg,

The problem is that I'm not familiar with that slideshow system, so I'm not sure what to suggest. 

When I'm implementing a slideshow system, I test the slideshow system using static data, then make it dynamic using CMS Builder data from a section once I've got it working.

If you get any errors PHP errors while implementing it I can guide you through resolving them.

Thanks

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com