SuPHP_ConfigPath

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: December 2, 2013   (RSS)

By Dave - December 2, 2013

Hi Tim,

I'm not aware of "SuPHP_ConfigPath" being used or set by any of our code.  Can you post a snippet from the .htaccess?  I don't think it's ours (unless it was added custom).

It sounds like that directive is for telling PHP which folder to find a php.ini file in.  We include php.ini files with CMSB because some servers automatically use them, but everything should work even if the php.ini files are ignored (some servers also just ignore them).

What I'd suggest is just taking a look at the php.ini in the folder that SuPHP_ConfigPath references and check if it looks like there is anything specific or custom in there that might be needed or if it's just the standard "turn off old php features and increase upload limits" kind of directives.

Here's our default php.ini for reference:

;;; *** IMPORTANT ****************************************************************************
;;; If you make any changes to this file save a backup copy as php.ini.backup so you
;;; have a backup in case your changes get overwritten next time you upgrade.

;;; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;;; PHP Settings
;;; Note: This doesn't work on all servers, but on many it will reset PHP settings to standard
;;; ... values and turn off well-intended features that would otherwise cause errors.
;;; Docs: http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.file.php
;;; Docs: http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.php
;;; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

; disable suhosin extension
suhosin.session.encrypt = Off
suhosin.simulation = On

; reset php values
safe_mode = Off
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
register_globals = Off
upload_max_filesize = 100M
post_max_size = 100M
open_basedir = none

; disable output buffering & compression
;output_buffering = Off