Access rights for Website Membership

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: July 3, 2014   (RSS)

By crazyfish - June 26, 2014 - edited: June 26, 2014

Greetings,

Setting up a second website membership plug in and the access rights have been changed to 'true'

This is the code from the generator:

// NOTE: You can repeat this block to grant access to multiple sections
        mysql_insert('_accesslist', array(
          'userNum'      => $userNum,
          'tableName'    => '_sample',   // insert tablename you want to grant access to, or 'all' for all sections
          'accessLevel'  => '0',         // access level allowed: 0=none, 6=author, 9=editor
          'maxRecords'   => '',          // max listings allowed (leave blank for unlimited)
          'randomSaveId' => '123456789', // ignore - for internal use
        ));
      }

although I got errors until I changed the maxrecords to

// NOTE: You can repeat this block to grant access to multiple sections
          'tableName'    => 'investigatons',   // insert tablename you want to grant access to, or 'all' for all sections
          'accessLevel'  => '9',         // access level allowed: 0=none, 6=author, 9=editor
          //'maxRecords'   => '',          // max listings allowed (leave blank for unlimited)
        ));
      }

Blank caused an error, commenting it out seemed to fixed it.

Anyway....  I can't get a new account to have access to 'investigations'.  In the past version this was added above it:

'tableName'    => 'all',   // insert tablename you want to grant access to, or 'all' for all sections
          'accessLevel'  => '1',         // access level allowed: 0=none, 6=author, 9=editor
          //'maxRecords'   => '',          // max listings allowed (leave blank for unlimited)
        ), true);

Ideas?  I'd be happy to supply admin/coding/ftp info as usual.  $5 says I missed something silly, stupid, or just plain goofy.

As always, thanks for your support.

Crazy Fish

Also, I'm not sure I need members to see the link for License.....  You can put that one the "someday when we have nothing to do list "