CMSB v3.72 Beta (Multi Field Sorting, Admin Shortcuts, and Developer Console Updates)

17 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: Monday at 12:20pm   (RSS)

In v3.72 (Build 2761) when creating a new text field, the Before and After fields have been joined and are non-functional (see screenshot)

Hi Kenny

If you go into general settings and turn off the media library checkbox, does it suddenly show back up?

Thanks

Tim Hurd
Senior Web Programmer
Interactivetools.com

Hi Kenny,

I can confirm that I see the same bug with regards to the extra letter needing to be typed after an "S". I am on build 3.72 (2735). 

Thanks for the report.

Tim Hurd
Senior Web Programmer
Interactivetools.com

If you go into general settings and turn off the media library checkbox, does it suddenly show back up?

Yes - I tired this a few times with no luck and I can see 'useMediaLibrary' => '1', in the settings file

By Dave - September 12 - edited: September 12

Hi Kenny, 

Thanks for the great feedback.

WYSIWYG > Insert/Edit Image > Add From Media Library tab is missing

This probably happened when we started loading TinyMCE plugin libraries from a CDN.  I'll find that code and revert it for the popup.

Database Editor > Add New Editor > Table Name suggestion chops s

This is a new feature that isn't working as well as intended.  I added some text below the table name field to explain: 

Tip: Singular table names ('user' not 'users') make related column names like 'user_num' more intuitive.

And I've improved the singularization code that suggests a table name to be more robust.  Support Us now words but feel free to override the suggestions if ever needed.

Database > Field Editor > Text > Field Addon fields not editable

Can you try clicking on them?  We changed the UI to make them appear the way they display so it's more clear what they do and look like.  I can see how that's confusing in a different way.  I added a CSS hover affect for the next beta so when you mouse over they look more like selected input fields.

I'll sort out the Wysiwyg issue and get another beta out soon.  Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Hi All, 

We've released this beta here: 
https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?CMSB-v3.72-Released-Sep-16---Multi-Field-Sorting-Admin-Shortcuts-and-Developer-Console-Updates-82869

Thanks everyone for your help!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com