CMSB v3.72 Beta (Multi Field Sorting, Admin Shortcuts, and Developer Console Updates)

17 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: Monday at 12:20pm   (RSS)

HI, Dave.

I'm not finding the beta download link on the Downloads page - only the link for 3.71 is visible.

Your video was helpful and I look forward to a test drive.

Thanks!
Deborah

Thanks Deborah!  Can you try the link again?  It should be available for download now.  Cheers!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

I find the video to be very helpful! Thanks for including that

Dave, I tested all I could and had no issues. Big time saver to be able to toggle back-n-forth between editor and database!

~ Deborah

Hi All, 

Thanks for all the testing so far.  It's very valuable to know not only when things aren't working but when they are working as well.

I've released an updated beta here for anyone who wants to try it out: https://www.interactivetools.com/download/

And if all goes well we'll tentatively plan to release this next week!

Thanks all!

interactivetools.com

Hi All, 

We've just released an updated beta with all the fixes from everything reported so far.
https://www.interactivetools.com/download/

We're running it on our main website and if there are no further issues we'll release this later this week.

Thanks everyone for your help!

interactivetools.com

Awesome! THANK YOU and the Interactive Tools Team for this...and for ALL you do!

I think I have another bug for v3.72 that I have found on two testing websites (Builds 2761 and 2739).

In a WYSIWYG, the Insert/Edit Image >> Add From Media Library tab is missing. I have checked and Media Library is enabled. I updated one on my 2739 installs to 2761 and the problem remained.

I have wysiwyg_custom.php / .css files if that matters.

Thanks,

Kenny H

By KennyH - September 6 - edited: September 6

I found another weird one. On v3.72 (Build 2761) I go to Database Editor >> Add New Editor >> Choose Any 

When I type "Support Us" for the Menu Name, the Ss don't appear unless you type another letter after it, both capital S or lowercase s. The first S in "Support" will show up after I type the u. When I type "Us", the lowercase s does not appear unless I type another letter.

This issue also affects Build 2739 on a different testing website