CMSB v3.71 Released (Jun 18) -Help Tooltips & Upload Features

24 posts by 6 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 28   (RSS)

Hi Dave

there is an issue with saving Email Templates they create a pop error about saving the template.

Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz

MAJOR ISSUE TRYING TO CREATE/SAVE EMAIL TEMPLATES with CMSB v3.71 Released (Jun 18)

By Codee - August 25 - edited: August 25

I am having the same, or very similar, error.  When I try to save, or resave with changes, I get a pop up for errors that has a bunch of html code...kind of looks like a bad wysiwyg experience.  I will include two screenshots here.

I am using the newest cmsb version for live servers (3.71).  The problem occurs in any browser (Ffx, Chrome, Edge, Opera) and while changing or adding any field after an initial creation. I have also logged off, cleared all temp/cache/cookies, etc. and rebooted my PC - but still get the gobbledey-gee popup and no new changes are saved.  The system WILL retain whatever was previously successfully saved. 

It's the last area I have to install for this customer and this one issue is holding the site back.  Thank you kindly for your attention to this. 

MAJOR ISSUE TRYING TO CREATE/SAVE EMAIL TEMPLATES with CMSB v3.71 Released (Jun 18)

Hi All, 

For anyone having issues saving email templates in v3.71, I've attached a patched file to this thread.  

Here's how to fix it: 

• Confirm you're running v3.71, this patched file is only for that version.
  • Rename /cmsb/lib/menus/_email_templates/actionHandler.php to actionHandler.php.backup
  • Upload the attached file to /cmsb/lib/menus/_email_templates/actionHandler.php to actionHandler.php

Hope that helps, if you run into any other issues just let us know. 

Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com
Attachments:

actionHandler.php 7K