CMSB v3.71 Released (Jun 18) -Help Tooltips & Upload Features

24 posts by 6 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 28   (RSS)

Hi Dave

there is an issue with saving Email Templates they create a pop error about saving the template.

Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz

Hi Craig, 

We did fix this issue in the latest beta: 
- Email Templates: Fixed issue where email templates would redirect back to edit page after saving

If that's the issue, it's saving but redirecting you back to the edit page.  

Let me know if that's it or what the error message is.  

Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

MAJOR ISSUE TRYING TO CREATE/SAVE EMAIL TEMPLATES with CMSB v3.71 Released (Jun 18)

By Codee - August 25 - edited: August 25

I am having the same, or very similar, error.  When I try to save, or resave with changes, I get a pop up for errors that has a bunch of html code...kind of looks like a bad wysiwyg experience.  I will include two screenshots here.

I am using the newest cmsb version for live servers (3.71).  The problem occurs in any browser (Ffx, Chrome, Edge, Opera) and while changing or adding any field after an initial creation. I have also logged off, cleared all temp/cache/cookies, etc. and rebooted my PC - but still get the gobbledey-gee popup and no new changes are saved.  The system WILL retain whatever was previously successfully saved. 

It's the last area I have to install for this customer and this one issue is holding the site back.  Thank you kindly for your attention to this.